This sounds exciting!
This sounds exciting!
I was having a bit of rant on FB this morning and I thought B*** IT!
Yes why not?
I have the privilege of sharing what I think with the world in so many ways now and I own (not mine really, more generously given to me by WordPress) a blog.
I was taken by a picture of a child eating crumbs from the floor and so I decided to post it every day, this week and just ask a question each day.
The first publication included the question: “Why?”
Today’s question is “Invisible?”
Each day the responses have grown and each day there is more passion being expressed by those that have responded.
As the world occurs to me right now:
WE are way, way out of balance!
The divide between the ‘have’ and the ‘have nots’ has never been greater and a massive breakdown is going to occur so we can achieve a very much needed break-though.
Arthur Partridge #StartRant
Yes the vulnerable take the brunt and the most vulnerable (those that can do the least about it) take most of the brunt.
There is enough resource in this world to stop this but it seems that humans have to HOLD ONTO resources for their own survival. Even though sharing resources grows resources.
So survival requires sharing but that depends on just how vulnerable you are.
Meaning, in the current model, if you have nothing to trade, then you are nothing and shouldn’t be here
Great model, ugh?
Be proud Humanity. You have come a long way
(Its all a question of imagination)
I am finding more and more that I am using the ‘BeSayDoHave’ model on clients, and friends, who are stopped or confused about where they are in their lives.
That seems to be the common theme in life right now OR it just occurs to me that way.
There is a certain directionless in people’s lives.
I think because they are buying into the recession thing and the pointlessness they believe as a result.
Actually, never before have we had so much opportunity to imagine and create!
But we are certainly in transition.
Social Media is causing and assisting that big time.
We are amidst a Social Revolution which is bringing all sorts of authority under scrutiny and conspirisists are having an open run at most every known and unknown event of the past zillion years.
Perhaps it is that governments and corporations are disempowered as a result and the feeling of lost-ness and leaderless-ness is showing up
The ‘Be Say Do Have’ Model
The model follows the state of unconscious into unconsciousness and back out again.
BEing requires no consciousness – one just is just feeling or just being in a state for no reason.
When we get to SAY something about that we become conscious of our state which will probably cause us to
DO something (consciously or unconsciously)
thus causing us to HAVE something. (again consciously or unconsciously).
States of Concern
Most states of concern are so practiced (repeated time and time again) they run automatically and become unconsciously executed.
But let’s look more closely at the model:
As a child we were always imagining BEing something and telling (SAYing) others about it and then DOing things and HAVing experiences before moving on to the next BeSayDoHave cycle = Playing.
If we didn’t HAVE the result we imagined we probably threw a tantrum or got upset until it was forgotten and then we started the whole BeSayDoHave cycle off again.
Going then into the next stage of our development (??) of entering education, we also enter an environment where the chances are that we need to be controlled.
What we BE and SAY become casualties because there is a need for us to DO and HAVE things so that we comply with the rules.
You can’t have 30 Kids BEing and SAYing things all at one time. Chaos will follow and control will be lost.
In point of fact Self Control was being installed in us and not all of us can do that.
The Short Circuit and Getting Stuck
What I come across are people who have gone through the system and arrived in a future where unconsciously they are under great (self-)pressure to DO something to change how they are (BE) feeling and the short cycle of DoHave is constantly being run without achieving the desired result.
They believe that to HAVE change that they need to DO and haven’t yet found out what it is. They need to do something or are having trouble deciding something.
They have forgotten to BE and SAY what it is that has come to them unconsciously.
In the DoHave cycle there is very little room for unconscious imagination and people constantly come up short.
Choice, Not Decisions
Adding BeSay back into the equation increases scope and depth and most importantly choice!
Things become unstuck and the pressing need for decision goes away.
GET OUT THERE AND BE ANYTHING YOUR IMAGINATION REQUIRES and
if it doesn’t work out throw a tantrum in your head and start a new cycle.
“Those that make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities”
François-Marie Arouet, known by his nom de plume Voltaire, was a French Enlightenment writer, historian and philosopher famous for his wit, his attacks on the established Catholic Church, and his … Wikipedia
Sources http://rickrozoff.wordpress.com/2011/06/14/voltaire-war/ and Google
Conversation on Facebook with my friend Jacket Backman.
It is amazing what you find out about people through Social Networking
“8 years ago I died. I was home when it happened, recovering from a fairly standard medical procedure, one that had gone very wrong.
From the onset of the massive bleeding, to making my own 911 call, I share my horrifying and bloody wait for the paramedics to arrive and what it was like leaving my young sons behind while I made the trip to the hospital. Learn how I lost my battle with consciousness and emerged into the most outstanding, magnificently, unconditionally loving experience of my life.
Journey with me as I share with you a place far beyond your imagination. I take you each step of the way all the while so acutely aware of my connection with our source. I share with you some of the insights and understanding I gained about our human condition and our purpose beyond.
And finally I describe my experience of being given the option of whether I will return to my body or remain in the afterlife, because even in dying it seems, we still have choices to make…”
I’m doing a book launch August 2nd in Malta and getting all the pieces together to make it happen on time has been character building… I’m close, very, very close.
What stories can you tell of great people you meet on line?
I haven’t blogged for an age and then I came across this.
It was a thing that was doing the rounds in Facebook in 2009. If nothing else it starts conversations and gets us sociable.
Try it for yourself.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, in the right hand corner of the apps then click publish).
1. My kids ARE Special (and I’m one of them) and so is my “Luvly Woyf”!
2. I was born at a VERY early age and that was last week, sometime.
3. I am half left (or else I would fall over) and always right
4. I am a Graduate of Landmark Education’s Curriculum for Living, which includes the excellent “Landmark Forum” and I get that there is no meaning to life – It just is!
5. My friend, Michael Turner, once said to me that “an indication of the head is as efficacious as a deflection of the eyelid, particularly to an equine of diminished optical reflex” and I have never forgotten it – and it’s true; it really is!
6. Harry Seacombe said that “little do they know how little I know and if they know the little I know, then they would know a little”. I never let on how much I know.
7. I live into Courage, Love and Vitality. If 1 ingredient is missing from my day, it just aint good.
8. When questioned about why I believe something I am reminded of Jack Nicholson, in ‘As Good As It Gets’, when he said, “Is there any other way?” – seems logical to me. If you made your mind up, why question it. Just remake it when you’re ready.
9. I don’t do sympathy but I do DO Compassion big time.
10. I used to be an Athlete – now I’m Fit, Fat and Fifty (something) and still an athlete (in my mind).
11. My favourite band is The Doobie Brothers
12. Ian Dury sang “There ain’t alf some clever Bastards” and he was right – everybody on this planet is exceptionally clever if we just love them for what THEY are.
13. I’m with Neale Donald Walshe . The Church(es) ,the Government(s) have had their go at running (ruling) this planet and so has money (guess who’s in recess now). It is time for people to be ruled by spirit – so people let’s go get inspired! In the meantime, business needs to move away from getting top dollar towards getting a fair dollar for what it does. The answer is in the Communities that we can build. So let’s build with inspiration!!!!!
14. My favourite colour is Blue and I rarely am.
15. IFULP is something that is really really really important! When you **** up, celebrate your humanity. “I ****** up, let’s party!” (non stop)
16. I rarely vote in elections but people and things that inspire me will always have my vote!
17. I worked for 33 years for British American Tobacco (probably the 3 most hated words in the world) and retired at 50. I am profoundly privileged to have worked with the people that I did and to have learned what I did from them.
18. I was a Basketball Referee for 20 years and the same thing goes ….. Good Job! Way to go!
19. In 1979, I played a game called “Great God Number 1”, on a management in action course run by Brathay Training Opportunies. I have never forgotten the games we played and in particular Great God #1! Ask me – I live my life that way.
20. John La Valle is awesome! (and Steve Milton E. Crabb always puts me in a trance… “That’s right! Right is right and Left is left … and ….sometimes right is left and left is ….. right. Right?)
21. “The point of power is always in the present. You are never stuck” said Louise L Hays on page 36 of “You can heal your life”. I concur! You AIN’T!!!
22. Richard Bandler, Michael Neill, Gill Fronsdal, Esther and Jerry Hicks,Keith Cunningham, Eckhart Tolle and the Dalai Lama get my vote. If nothing else, the D.L. gets my vote for his continual laughter and happiness. (Do you wish you had a job where you could giggle all day?)
23. Life is about Paradox management and I am that manager. Remember, if you couldn’t take a joke, you shouldn’t have joined.
24. 25 things is not enough!
25. Can I go outside and play yet?
The Essex Centre for the Study of Integrity, at Essex University, have carried out a research and there is a PDF, available for download from their web site There is also an…
For those of you practicing NLP and enjoying, I want to offer you an interesting, effective way of removing the basis for your client 'having a problem'. Just in case you are 'having the thought', this might be something mysteriously magical then stop! I haven't started to explain to you the basis for people formulating the very idea of a problem and above the idea of 'having it'.
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman’s face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn’t graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.
The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honour their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman’s new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice.
She said, “Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you.”
“My darling”, he replied, “think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.”