I haven’t blogged for an age and then I came across this.
It was a thing that was doing the rounds in Facebook in 2009. If nothing else it starts conversations and gets us sociable.
Try it for yourself.
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people, in the right hand corner of the apps then click publish).
1. My kids ARE Special (and I’m one of them) and so is my “Luvly Woyf”!
2. I was born at a VERY early age and that was last week, sometime.
3. I am half left (or else I would fall over) and always right
4. I am a Graduate of Landmark Education’s Curriculum for Living, which includes the excellent “Landmark Forum” and I get that there is no meaning to life – It just is!
5. My friend, Michael Turner, once said to me that “an indication of the head is as efficacious as a deflection of the eyelid, particularly to an equine of diminished optical reflex” and I have never forgotten it – and it’s true; it really is!
6. Harry Seacombe said that “little do they know how little I know and if they know the little I know, then they would know a little”. I never let on how much I know.
7. I live into Courage, Love and Vitality. If 1 ingredient is missing from my day, it just aint good.
8. When questioned about why I believe something I am reminded of Jack Nicholson, in ‘As Good As It Gets’, when he said, “Is there any other way?” – seems logical to me. If you made your mind up, why question it. Just remake it when you’re ready.
9. I don’t do sympathy but I do DO Compassion big time.
10. I used to be an Athlete – now I’m Fit, Fat and Fifty (something) and still an athlete (in my mind).
11. My favourite band is The Doobie Brothers
12. Ian Dury sang “There ain’t alf some clever Bastards” and he was right – everybody on this planet is exceptionally clever if we just love them for what THEY are.
13. I’m with Neale Donald Walshe . The Church(es) ,the Government(s) have had their go at running (ruling) this planet and so has money (guess who’s in recess now). It is time for people to be ruled by spirit – so people let’s go get inspired! In the meantime, business needs to move away from getting top dollar towards getting a fair dollar for what it does. The answer is in the Communities that we can build. So let’s build with inspiration!!!!!
14. My favourite colour is Blue and I rarely am.
15. IFULP is something that is really really really important! When you **** up, celebrate your humanity. “I ****** up, let’s party!” (non stop)
16. I rarely vote in elections but people and things that inspire me will always have my vote!
17. I worked for 33 years for British American Tobacco (probably the 3 most hated words in the world) and retired at 50. I am profoundly privileged to have worked with the people that I did and to have learned what I did from them.
18. I was a Basketball Referee for 20 years and the same thing goes ….. Good Job! Way to go!
19. In 1979, I played a game called “Great God Number 1”, on a management in action course run by Brathay Training Opportunies. I have never forgotten the games we played and in particular Great God #1! Ask me – I live my life that way.
20. John La Valle is awesome! (and Steve Milton E. Crabb always puts me in a trance… “That’s right! Right is right and Left is left … and ….sometimes right is left and left is ….. right. Right?)
21. “The point of power is always in the present. You are never stuck” said Louise L Hays on page 36 of “You can heal your life”. I concur! You AIN’T!!!
22. Richard Bandler, Michael Neill, Gill Fronsdal, Esther and Jerry Hicks,Keith Cunningham, Eckhart Tolle and the Dalai Lama get my vote. If nothing else, the D.L. gets my vote for his continual laughter and happiness. (Do you wish you had a job where you could giggle all day?)
23. Life is about Paradox management and I am that manager. Remember, if you couldn’t take a joke, you shouldn’t have joined.
24. 25 things is not enough!
25. Can I go outside and play yet?